Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Reflections - Rehab Addiction Programs
Reflections offers an exceptional Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adult client with an average of 12 weeks of length of treatment. The treatment program consists of two individual therapy sessions per week coupled with multiple group therapy sessions and educational didactic groups. intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a kind of treatment service and support program used primarily to treat eating disorders, depression, self harm and chemical dependency that does not rely on detoxification.
Receive Professional Clinical Help Today!
An intensive outpatient program (IOP) is a kind of treatment service and support program used primarily to treat eating disorders, depression, self harm and chemical dependency that does not rely on detoxification. IOP operates on a small scale and does not require the intensive residential or partial day services typically offered by the larger, more comprehensive treatment facilities. The typical IOP program offers group and individual services of 10–12 hours a week. IOP allows the individual to be able to participate in their daily affairs, such as work, and then participate in treatment at an appropriate facility in the morning or at the end of the day.
Our IOP meets three times per week and offers specialized treatment for substance use and co-occurring disorders. This level of structured treatment allows clients to stay involved with work, family and/or school commitments. IOP treatment is commonly used as a step down following successful completion of a residential treatment program, to increase the potential for a successful recovery by reintegrating into everyday life while remaining in ongoing treatment.
Intensive Outpatient Program Highlights:
- Two Individual Therapy Sessions per week
- Daily Process Groups
- Didactic/Education Groups
- Evidence Based treatment interventions Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical
- Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- MFT Credentialed Therapists
- Private Family Therapy sessions
- Weekly Art of Therapy sessions
You are an appropriate fit for our Outpatient services if you meet the following criteria:
- You are successfully discharging directly from a Residential treatment program or are in the beginning stages of your recovery.
- Your home environment does not pose a threat to your recovery in order to maintain sobriety in an IOP level of care.
- You do not require a medically supervised detox.
- You are not requiring more intense services and increased structure found in residential treatment.
Reflections Didactic / Educational Topics:
- Relapse Prevention
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Cross Addiction
- Relationships in Relapse
- Anger Management
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Distortions
- Life Skills
- Vocational Training
- Character Defects/ personality Disorders
We have exceptional customer service!
Our clinical professionals are available 24 hrs a day to answer your questions and discuss all rehab options in placement of Intensive Outpatient Programs.
Intensive Outpaitent Program (IOP) - Reflections Rehab