- An innovative upscale residential treatment facility offering 30, 60 and 90 day programs.
- Every client is assigned a Doctoral Level Primary Therapist.
- Each client will receive will receive a minimum of three, but often four to five full individual therapy sessions. In addition each client will have at least two full sessions with a CADCl substance abuse counselor.
- An individualized treatment program addressing co-occuring disorders.
- Focus and expertise in dual diagnosis and relapse prevention.
- A holistic treatment approach which includes therapeutic, experiential, recreational, and nutritional components.
- A collaborative and cohesive treatment team of clinicians with expertise in anxiety, depression, trauma, PTSD, unresolved grief and loss, co-dependency, personality disorders and more.
The opportunity for:
- 5 to 7 weekly process groups with an educational component
- A minimum of four Individual sessions weekly.
- Didactic Groups
- Interactive Lectures
Download Reflections Weekly Schedule - PDF
Download Reflections Weekly Schedule (family program) - PDF